Meet Party Bouncy Castle in affordable price perfect for 2 kids:
Walls are decorated in happy, vivid colours with balloons and fireworks.
Bouncy Castle With Party – your child safety warranty
Going ahead with our customers’ expectations, during manufacturing of the bouncy castle, we not only ensured it’s fun and encouraging to play design. We also ensured the safety of your child. This product is:
- Tested according to a norm EN71 (European safety norm of toys)
- ASTM norms are fulfilled
- Tested by TÜV and GS
On top of that this product meets different standards from across the world like: EMC / BS / SAA / 16CFR1500.3 / 16CFR1505 / UL.
During usage please remember:
- Maximum load is 90 kg
- Maximum weight of the user is 45 kg
- Maximum 2 users at a time
Size of a Bouncy Castle HappyHop
Bouncy castle at affordable price have following dimensions:
• width: 225 cm,
• depth: 225 cm,
• height: 175 cm.
This bouncy castle is ideal for small gardens.
All bouncy castles come with powerful blower:
• AC 220 - 240 Volt,
• W3E, MOC: 400-450 Watt,
• IPX 4 (Water Proof),
• 50 Hz certyfikowane przez TÜV/GS (TÜV Rheinland).
What makes a bouncy castle party special?
The bouncy castle is perfect for everyday use:
• Made from durable PVC and double laminated and sewed nylon,
• Stays inflated because of a blower which is included,
• Walls made from strong net, which allows parents to keep an eye for their children,
• Easy to transport and assemble – easy to assemble for one person, blowing takes 60 seconds.
The party bouncy castle is big enough for 4 children to play at the same time.
What do you receive?
Buying from us you receive a complete set of items needed to hustle free assembly, inflating and playtime. You receive:
- Bouncy castle
- 4 nails to mount the castle
- Powerful blower
- 4 nails to mount the blower
- Fixing kit
Have it now... Pay monthly!
- You must be over 18 years old?
- You have to live in the UK for at least the last three years?
- Are you currently earning above £6500 per year?
It is also possible for a friend, relative or partner to take a loan on your behalf.
Click Here to fill out a form